New Modif Car 1955 chevy truck

1955 chevy truck. dlnichols#39; 1955 Chevrolet

  • dlnichols#39; 1955 Chevrolet



  • When i called last time when my wife EAD got approved, they told me the address on the application. So they should know.

    Did you get Soft LUD after you filed change of address? If yes, then it's probably updated.

    I did not get any soft LUD. Will all the updates happening, folks getting second FP, I wanted to make sure my case is not getting delayed due to some mistake either on their or my part. If nothing else, upon changing the address using online means, USCIS should have sent me a notice in mail at my new address to confirm the change, which I did not get. Hence the query.

    0 komentar:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2011 Car Modif | Motorcycle. All rights reserved.
    Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman